Monday, August 23, 2010

Winding down?

Despite all the openings and possibilities, I didn't get a call or any other indicator of any possibility of any interest in giving me a job. And school starts in this area this week. So, while I haven't entirely given up on a teaching job yet, I'm facing the prospect now of also looking for something else. With some hi-tech companies and labs in the area, it's entirely possible that someone out there could use a highly trainable guy like me with a math and computers background. So if anyone is still reading this blog, and you have some advice on how I can go about starting a new career, or approaching a recruiter or something, feel free to drop me a note in the comments, or you can e-mail me at ericgjovaag@gmail.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger