Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Naked Pleading on behalf of another teacher

I have lots of my own teacher stuff to tell you about, but that will probably have to wait until spring break in a week-and-a-half-ish. Today, I am doing some naked pleading on behalf of a fellow teacher. Greg Hatcher teaches a middle school after school comic drawing class in Seattle. He regularly brings a bunch of his students to the Emerald City Comic Con every year, which my wife also attends. (I normally do, too, but this year the timing and, we thought, finances wouldn't quite work, so I took a pass.) She has gotten to know Greg well, and seeing the kids at work is often the highlight of the con (and this is a con that, this year, had Leonard Nimoy and Stan Lee). But the program depends on outside money to run, and...well, in the current economy, I'm sure you can guess what's going on. So Greg is asking for some help to keep the program going. Go ahead and take a look at his blog, and scroll down to the link towards the bottom and give, if you can.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger