Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Still waiting...

I know some of you are anxious to find out how my interview went. To be honest, so am I! I still haven't heard back. Oh, well. But what about that follow-up? It turns out that there was a scheduling snafu, and one member of the interview team wasn't there for the first one. So this was an informal chat, not a full-blown interview, so she could check me out. I think it went well, but as I said, I haven't heard back yet, either. This is, by the way, one of the longest waiting periods I have ever had. I'll give them a few more days then ask, but right now I have no idea if I'm even in the running.

But in the meantime, I have another interview Thursday morning, at another school in another district. So, we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger