Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Time to Brag

Okay, this has nothing to do with teaching, but I've got to shout it out some place. For the second time in my life, I'm going to be trying out for Jeopardy!. It happened a few years ago when I made it to the first Seattle tryouts. I made the cut, but didn't get called. (Let's face it, a white male teacher is a pretty typical J! contestant.) I submitted my name for the second Seattle search, but didn't get called in. This time around, I took the online test, and made the cut, since they've asked me down to Portland next month for a tryout and interview. The best part is, it won't be until after school is out. If I do very well, I may just give up subbing and/or tutoring, and this blog may no longer be about teaching...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger