Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh..........

Occupational hazard: Getting every virus that comes down the pike. I've got the latest crud, so I decided to not seek a job for today and sleep instead. This is one of my biggest gripes with subbing: No sick leave, and no benefits! I hope the rest will do me good today, as I do have jobs lined up for later in the week. Plus, Laura and I have free preview tickets to Corpse Bride tomorrow night, and I'd hate to have to miss it.

New website discovery: From the NCTM's electronic newsletter comes word of a collaboration between CBS and Texas Instruments for a website about using the TV show Numb3rs for educational purposes. Laura and I have really taken to Numb3rs, and are looking forward to the new season starting soon. Take a look at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs/ti/ for details.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger