Saturday, September 06, 2008

Quick update

I really should be working on grades and some other paperwork, but I thought I'd take a quick moment to let you know that yes, the job is underway, and I feel like I'm settling in now. Oh, sure, there's a lot of stuff to do still, but I'll eventually get around to it, I suspect. Meantime, we finally got into the new house a couple of days ago, so we have that whole moving-and-settling-in process to deal with. But the good news is, it's finally starting to feel real. I'll have a few more details when (if) I ever get a chance to finally catch my breath and can get a free weekend without having to go back to the other end of the state (where I am right now, and will be again next weekend, as the movers are coming then).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger