Saturday, July 12, 2008

Still going...

Things are still moving forward. I took a bunch of paperwork to my new district office, and got fingerprints, the other day, so that's well underway. We also did a little house hunting, and may have found a place. Now all we need to do is sell our old house and find out what my new salary will be before we can get it. And in today's market, selling our old house may be tough. At least we've made some big improvements, and it's in a terrific location.

Some good news is that my new district is going to count my time as a sub when placing me on the district pay scale! That will give me a nice little boost in salary.

Er, not much else to say right now, really. I just want to get moved over there so that I can get ready to actually teach something soon!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger