Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not much going on this week

It was spring break for me this week, so I didn't do much teaching. I did, however, take a half day in the other district that already had break, to make up for that half day I took the week before (which turned into get-there-and-pretty-much-turn-around-and-go-back-home-due-to-an-upset-stomach day). It was junior high math, and I just had to get three classes going on their probability projects. The rest of the week, I meant to get going on appplications, but with tutoring and all the normal stuff at home, I never found the time or motivation. I am seriously starting to think that I need to get into some other field entirely for a while, just so that I can have time to evaluate why I'm still trying to get into teaching, and to have time to fill in applications and take classes and such. It's ridiculous, isn't it?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger