Thursday, March 01, 2007

More snow???

Soon after I got to my job yesterday, it started snowing, and it went on for most of the day. I got to my tutoring job on time, and by then it had already started to let up, but I guess it kept going. The drive home last night was perilous, mostly because of the idiot drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow. My fishtailing a few times didn't help, either, but at least I seem to handle that pretty well. This morning, before I could get online and see who was closed or late, I got a call for a job in my primary district and took it. It was the closest high school, just up the hill, and normally I'd walk. With the cold still hanging on and the weather, however, I'd already decided to drive. Almost immediately, I got a call for a job in my other district, but didn't take it as I already had a job, right? Nope! My primary district is closed, and my job is cancelled. So I jumped onto the site for my other district (which is opening late today) and found a job at a good location that's not too far from here. Since it's in an elementary school, it's also starting an hour and a half late, so I should have plenty of time to get there. To be honest, however, I'm worried about tutoring tonight...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger