Tutoring is out again tonight. Tomorrow has already gotten complicated, as the main district I work in was scheduled to have a lot of teachers out at meetings, and they were requesting lots of subs. I already had a job lined up, even. But now that meeting has been cancelled, and so even if school is back in session tomorrow, I may not have a job, or at least a different job, but I won't know until the sub office calls me (at least they warned me it could happen). Of course, if that next storm front moves in tonight as predicted, it may be moot as there would likely not be school, either. Eh, we'll see what happens.
UPDATE: The original job for tomorrow was officially cancelled, freeing me up to accept a two-day elementary PE job instead. It doesn't give me a lot of time to get from there to tutoring, but I will get some sleep, at least. Temperatures are supposed to warm up tnight, and the storm moving in is expected to drop rain, not snow, so odds are good that I will actually work both jobs tomorrow. But as we're hovering right around freezing, it may end up being another day off, or a morning delay. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted, and winter break starts in a little over two weeks.