Friday, August 25, 2006

The latest interview

I had what is likely to be my final interview of the season yesterday, and it was pretty interesting. It's up in a small rural district in the foothills of the local mountains. There are only about three hundred students in the entire district! I'd teach junior high and senior high math, and try to get their struggling WASL math scores up (good, no pressure...eep!). It was a long drive, but not unpleasant, and I could certainly live with the commute for a while until Laura and I decided whether or not to move there, or closer, or stay put, or what. I should find out next week. The other computers-with-some-math job should still be on the table as well, so I should know soon what my fate will be for this school year.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger