Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Huh...

This is unusual: I actually don't have a job for two days in a row. It's unusual enough to not get work for one day, and I can't recall the last time I didn't find/wasn't offered jobs (outside of the very beginning and end of the school year) when school was going on two days in a row. Well, with spring break now having wrapped up and the WASL starting, I guess there isn't quite as much need for subs right now, and it will pick up again soon. In fact, I already have jobs for the rest of the week and on into Monday. So I'm going to take advantage of today to get some errands taken care of, and fill out yet another application. I'm really getting tired of filling out applications, but at least I've streamlined the process enough that it goes pretty smoothly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger