Sunday, March 19, 2006

This past week of teaching

Wow, this is some of the most I've ever posted on this blog. But then again, I had a lot to say. So, Monday I had junior high shop (showed an episode of American Chopper to three of the classes). π Day on Tuesday, I had the day off, got a lot of stuff done, ran some errands, ate some pie. Wednesday I taught elementary PE, which is actually a lot of fun. Thursday and Friday, I filled in for a high school teacher, which included a little proctoring of the WASL, the big test that, for the first time this year, sophomores have to pass to be allowed to graduate. Pretty unexciting, actually. For this coming week, I have a math job lined up for Tuesday, but that's it so far. I'm sure something will turn up, however.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger