Saturday, October 11, 2003

My other job

Still no word on how negotiations are going today, but just the fact that the district has finally blinked is encouraging…

Anyway, I worked at Sylvan today, for the first time in two weeks. It was actually good to be there today, maybe because I haven't taught anything for two weeks. They put us off into another room, usually used for small group instruction during the week, and I think that helped, as we didn't have to worry so much about keeping things quiet for those who were testing. It was just me and my students, but I did have to pop over to the main room once in a while to get some supplies or materials. I gather this was only the second time that room was used for regular classes, so there are obviously a few kinks to iron out. I'm still not 100% convinced that I want to keep teaching at Sylvan on Saturdays, but with our finances the way they are right now, I can't complain too loudly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger