Monday, September 22, 2003

Day 21

Thank goodness, they don't need me at Sylvan this week until Thursday! Now maybe I can get some rest!

Not much to tell, again. We marched at the school for three hours, then went up to the service center and marched there for two more. And that was it. No major developments, but I did find out that we are one of only three districts in the whole country currently on strike (and a big hello and "hang in there!" to my striking brethren in Somerset, Pennsylvania and Benton, Illinois). Tomorrow should be interesting, when the students' sit-in begins. I hear they're going to have tents and sleeping bags and porta-potties and the like. Should be fun watching the news reports. And me, I only have to be there for two and a half hours tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger